How to use the Data Download application
- Select the required sample rate, data type, data format, and time interval. It is important to note that modifying the options may change the available content in the other options. Supplemental help is available by clicking the question mark to the right of the options.
- Click the Search for data button to submit your data request. This will list all relevant observatories and their files.
- You may show or hide each observatories list of files by clicking the + or - symbol located to the left of each observatory in the list of data files.
- To ADD files, mark them with a check mark by either clicking the Select all files link at the top of the list or by clicking the checkboxes on the right hand side of the list for specific observatory data files. To REMOVE files, remove the check mark by either clicking the Unselect all files link at the top of the list or by clicking the checkboxes on the right hand side
- Click the Download data button located at the bottom of the list to request data files.
- Date modified: